Global Cargo Management (GCM) has established a flight support division to complement the GSSA and air chartering business.
We offer a wide range of cost-effective support services to passenger and cargo airlines worldwide regardless of the size or type of your aircraft.
Through its long established international network of agents Global Cargo Management (GCM) provides the following services:
- Sales ( telesales and face to face)
- Marketing (advertising and PR)
- Direct main and email broadcasting
- New product development, feasibility studeis etc.
- Cargo reservations
- Space allocation and load planning
- Pre-road transport
- Ground handling supervision
- Aircraft loading supervision
- Post-flight information
- Tracking and tracing
- Revenue collection and control
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- ULD control
International Flight Support Services is an additional service we can offer and it completes the range of services, which our esteemed airline clients can expect from GCM at any time of the day or night.